Saturday, October 3, 2009

Help! I live in Montgomery County Liberal Loony-Bin!

I live in a county that teaches children how to put condoms on vegetables, but not what an unborn child looks like. We're taxed to oblivion while at the same time building $65k restrooms for the county executive. Yet we keep electing into office such charlatans, and I wonder at times how we can do so. I wonder at times how that can be.

Sadly, I am reminded how that can be. We elect such incompetents because many of the voters are clearly out of touch with reality. I beheld evidence of such spacy-brained mentality when I viewed some bumper strips on a car that I'll now share below.
According to this first lovely gem, I can blow my nose into a tissue, but I'd better be careful about tossing that tissue into a trash can, because that tissue might be a long-lost family menber. After all, it does say that "with all things we shall be as relatives," does it not? For that matter, does blowing my nose into that tissue constitute "tissue-abuse"? I'd better be careful what I say, because some sort of person (such as the owner of the vehicle) might take me seriously!
Moving along the bumper of that vehicle, we see the one below.
Most likely, you are reading this on a a computer that belongs to you. The computer is yours because you paid for it (or it was given to you by someone who in turn paid for it). Soooo... how much did the earth pay for you? Nada-zippo. To whom does the earth belong? It, and every human being, belongs to God. That's why it is a sin of the most grievous magnitude to murder another person - such as in the abortion of tiny babies. I could be wrong, but I suspect this car owner, and far too many folks, don't believe in God. They have no foundation in any truth whatsoever. There is a saying. "They who believe in nothing will fall for anything." Don't we see so much evidence of that? We see two pieces of that evidence on this blog right now.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.