Thursday, April 1, 2010

Kudos for A TV Actor with Moral Principles

I don't watch TV, so I really have no idea of who the current actors or TV shows are.  What little I hear of them in casual conversations assures me that I am missing nothing by not prostrating myself before that electronic deity known as the TV, sopping in all the slop like a passive sponge.

I was looking for something else when this caught my eye.  An actor named Neal McDonough walked away from his $1million dollar contract with a show called "Scoundrels" because he would not do a sex scene.  He, a Catholic, has made it a habit not to do those scenes.  For that, he deserves much credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.