Monday, September 27, 2010

Religion Class - Or Romper Room?

Thanks to my colleague at VOCAL for posting this on her blog.  Enjoy the trip down memory lane!  (Click here if you can't see embedded video).



I was in 6th grade when the misinterpretations of Vatican II began to corrode and stupify my Catholic education.  Even as a child, I could understand that something was amiss.  All our textbooks said was what a prophet that "Martin Luther King is" (at the time, he was still alive).  Then we spent one class listening to Andy Williams sing "Born Free".  It is only by God's grace that I still have my faith.  Not all survived unscathed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.