Thursday, October 14, 2010

Trachtenberg Coming Under Increased Scrutiny

On September 18th I reported that Montgomery County Councilperson Duchy Tractenberg went down in the primary in her bid to retain her Council seat.   At the time, there were allegations of mismangement of NOW funds while she was Montgomery County NOW's treasurer.  Now the Montgomery County chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police is calling on state and county officials to investigate these allegations.  I am receiving word of this from Lifesite News.  I also link to this Montgomery Gazette article.

As I mentioned before, Trachenberg has been an absolute menace to unborn babies and tradtional families in Montgomery County.  So has NOW.  I have no dog in this fight between Trachtenberg and NOW.  I am glad that the world can now get a glimpse into the moral vacuity of those who promote baby-murder and sexual perversion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.