Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Boycott The CCHD Collection!

A number of great articles came across my email today and I was going to post them.  I see that my friend and colleague at Les Femmes beat me to the punch, so I'll just send you over there!  One word about that second article.  The author, Rey Flores, is the former Director of CCHD for the Archdiocese of Chicago.  For having the courage to initiate some real reform of the local granting process, the local liberal cabal orchestrated a campaign to have him fired and to return the local CCHD to its mishandling of donation dollars.  He does write from an insider's perspective and his insights are valuable.

For additional information on the CCHD, visit the Catholic Media Coalition site (on right tool bar) and watch the Vortex's two CIA episodes dealing with the CCHD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.