Monday, October 3, 2016

Pope Francis Adopts Language Of Perversion

The above scandal happened during yet another in-flight interview yesterday.  From LifeSiteNews we read that reminisced about an audience he held with two lesbians.  I reported on that here.  One of the women mutilated herself with both surgery and hormones to give herself a more masculine appearance.  In that blog post I opined that we did not know the Vatican's account of what occurred during that audience.  During that plane ride yesterday, we were apprised of it and sadly it does corroborate what the two lesbians said.

As mentioned, the woman legally changed her name to "Diego".  I will refer to her as that since I don't know what her given name is.  However, I will refer to her as she actually is - female.  Anything else would be completely dishonest and beholden to the demons of political correctness.

The pope, though, insists on condoning and conforming to that demonic linguistic deception.  He refers to Diego as "he".  The pope even said that Diego and her partner in perversion got "married".  Of course they didn't, pretenses notwithstanding.  States Pope Francis regarding Diego: "He wrote me a letter saying that, for him, it would be a consolation to come [see me] with his wife. I received them and they were very happy," Pope Francis added. Clarifying his use of pronouns, the pope said, "He that was her but is he."

I could spend paragraphs unpacking this mess.  We literally have to start with the first word for Diego is not a "he" but a "she".  I think the pope tries to cover over his blunder with the sorry excuse for a pronoun clarification (the underlined quote) but flubs that badly.  "Was her"?  Nope!  She still is a "her" and never, ever will be a man.  That is NOT how God created her and to acquiesce to that demonic language is to stick a finger in the eye of God Himself who created Diego as a woman.  Think of the audacity of contradicting God's will to accommodate perverted caprices; that is what the Pope has done in his selection of language: including that so-called "clarification"!

Let that last part sink in, if you will.  In adopting this very faulty language, the Vicar of Christ is in fact contradicting God Himself who created Diego and positively willed that she be referred to as a woman.  I don't know about this bishop "accompanying" this woman, but it sure seems like this bishop and this pope are accompanying the woman - as they walk far from God, His Church and straight towards hell, barring their conversions to the One True Faith.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you dear fellow pro-lifer, for your very interesting article re: the Pope's comments on the plane. Thank you, also, for the opportunity to comment.
    I read the Pope's comments via a link from canon212 and, unfortunately, it sent me to ncronline. I see there is a wild crowd of some very mixed-up people among the commenters over at NCR, so I thought I'd put my 2 cents worth in the comments section...
    I read this on ncronline.com...
    [The woman, Francis said, had undergone gender reassignment surgery and had then married a woman. "He wrote me a letter saying that, for him, it would be a consolation to come [see me] with his wife," the pope said, clarifying: "He that was her but is he."
    The pope said that during the meeting the transgender man spoke of his experience in his parish in Spain, where a younger priest had recently replaced his former pastor, who had turned 80.
    "When the new pastor would see him, he would shout to him from the sidewalk: 'You will go to Hell.'" Francis said. "But when the old pastor would come find him, he asked: 'How long has it been since you confessed? Come and confess so you can have communion.' "
    "Do you understand?" the pope asked the journalists aboard the flight. "Life is life and you must take things as they come."]
    & I made this comment...
    "Do you understand?" the pope asked...
    I do NOT understand why "the pope said, clarifying: "He that was her but is he."", when a "sex change" does not truly change a woman made by God into a true man.
    I do NOT understand why the Pope would invite this mixed-up woman and her "wife", (illegally married where? & by whom?), living in mortal sin, to be consoled and thereby look to be condoning mortal sin.
    I do NOT understand how the mixed-up woman could continue to live with her so-called "wife" and persist in her mortal sin, could make an improper confession, since she has no intention of leaving her so-called "wife", and ever even be allowed or consider approaching to receive our dear Lord Jesus in the Sacrament of Holy Communion in that unholy state!? ABOMINATION!!!
    No, I do NOT understand!
    I DO understand the thinking of the new pastor who was concerned for the soul of the confused person and therefore warned her of HELL. I doubt he shouted it, but, in any case, he was HONEST!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NCROnline is the National Catholic Reporter. Not only are its commenters mixed up, but most of the staff and leadership is as well. They're so mixed up that both of their local bishops demanded that NCR remove the word "Catholic" from their title. Of course they refuse to do so. I have dubbed them the Not-at-all Catholic Reporter.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I had known about NCR, quite a while ago, and avoided them like the plague. However, I don't ever remember reading their comments section before and it's disgusting. Many of their commenters are pro-homosexual unions and for the woman "priesthood" and all kinds of anti-Catholic drivel. I thought that I should say something to stand for truth among the NCR comments when I added my comment that I posted above... Sadly, some condescending woman physician read my comment and wanted to school me on how "much of life is grey" and how "Pope Francis is helping us to mature out of black and white thinking"! She went on to say that "Legalistic black and white issues were not the way of Jesus..." She assumed that I didn't read much of the Gospels. Also, she wrote, "For too long, Catholics have acted as if following Church rules or a Church Catechism was the most important thing." (I guess she doesn't think it's important to follow those Church rules! They're probably too restrictive for her grey thought pattern!)
      I responded by telling her that the devil loves vague, gray areas... And told her that there is such a thing as absolute truth and that Jesus is the Truth and that He didn't come to abolish the laws, but to complete them. I added 2 Timothy 4:1-5 , because I figured she and the others at NCR needed to see those Bible verses. Here's a portion of it...
      "For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and will turn aside to myths."
      Later, I thought that I should have skipped any dialogue or conversation and just should have put only the Bible verses into the comments section, just to see how she would comment against the Holy Bible! Then, it would show how she is really railing against God's word.
      I haven't gone back to see if she responded, because if the word of God doesn't affect her, then I surely won't. Anyway, the comments are just pathetic, pompous, narcissistic nonsense, so I won't waste my time there. May God help them to open their eyes to the truth and follow the Truth.
      I agree it should really be called the Not-at-all Catholic Reporter! Thanks!

      Delete

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.